Career Services at Career College Group Schools
Employment counselling and job search training is provided for all students during their program by scheduled classroom lectures and ongoing individualized counselling. The School remains a permanent source of employment search assistance for all graduates. The placement department prepares each student to:
- Create cover letter, resume and other effective portfolio material.
- Conduct an employment interview including proper follow-up activities.
- Analyze employment opportunities and market trends.
- Utilize resources for locating prospective employers.
- Analyze employment benefits and career advancement opportunities.
Calling all Employers!
Are you are looking for a solution to help you meet the demands of your organization? Why not hire a North American Trade Schools graduate. To find out more about what openings our students are a great fit for contact the Employment Relations consultant at the School.